Tuesday, December 23, 2008

One of those days

I’m having one of those days. I know you don’t know what I’m talking about, but I have a feeling you’ll get an idea in a minute. I feel so so so frustrated today.

My family left a couple of days ago and I have been feeling sad and very lonely.

My house is falling apart. There is a leak in my roof that I had fixed over a year ago, but it’s leaking again. There is another leak that I recently discovered right above the front door by the gutter. My microwave is broken. My kitchen sink has been leaking for a long time and is getting worse. My water purification system is not working. When I was trying to do something myself at home a couple of days ago, I accidentally, hit the wall and now I have a big hole and a crack in my family room. On top of all this, my computer that I bought in Aug has been having problems and it needs to be replaced or repaired only after 4 months. The digital camera that I inherited from Jason stopped working a couple of weeks ago when I wanted to take pictures of my family. And, yesterday, I found out that the deed to my house still has Jason’s name on it although I bought his portion of the house from him as part of our divorce settlement. He is in Poland at the moment and the form that he needs to fill out in order to correct the deed has to have a US notary, which is impossible to get in Poland. So if I die from the terminal illness that I was diagnosed with today (joking) Jason will get the house! Oh well, if I die soon enough maybe I won’t have to pay for all this repair and won’t be ripped off like I was the last time I had something fixed in my house. More money for my funeral expenses!

No comments: